Friday, December 23, 2005

Hi everyone!!

Now i am afraid it is going to be a really really short blog today.
Not because there is anything wrong with me. More for the reason that there has really been very little change in my condition.
I am still on cpap for 6 hours and off for 4, and my feeds are still being tolerated.
So although it doesn't sound very interesting, but in truth everything is brilliant. And i am making lots of fuss for the nurses which they like, especially Emily! This is because they would rather have an active baby than one who just lies there.



Now mum and dad are going to be very busy tomorrow because they are going out with all the oldies (and uncle Ian but i think he will qualify soon as he is knocking on the door of 40), and they want to spend as much time with me as possible.
But i might ask dad to help me out with a very special christmas blog.
It will be cool, a bit like the Queens speech.
So until then i wish you all a very merry christmas and a big thank you for all the presents.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Dear Zoe

Just to let you know that I do not qualify as one of the oldies.

I suspect you are too polite to make that reference, so I suspect additionally that it will be your father who gets blamed. (And possibly no presents from Santa!)

You still look lovely!

Ian xxx

7:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Zoe,

Just wishing you a Merry Xmas a day early.

Still a long way from home and the computers will be overrun by all the very very very old people who live on this boat.

So have a nice Xmas and I hope you get lots of prezzies. I'll let you into a secret I think your Dad has bought you a massive scalectrix set for Xmas.

Try to look surprised when you open it!!

Have a good day.

Love Stuart. XXX

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home