Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hello world!


Well here i am again for another day.
To be honest there has not been a lot going on today.
I have had my feeds increased slightly due to my increased weight.
Can you believe that they were worried that i am putting to much on too quickly.
Amazing!!



Yesterday i promised you a picture of my stocking.
Now we dont have a chimney in the ward so we have had to hang our stockings on the end of our incubators.
Now. i don't want to be pre-guessing anybody, but isn't that a little small!!!
I know i am only tiny but there is no reason to make my stocking small.
How is dad going to fit the scalextric box in that!






As you can see from these photos, I am spending more time off the cpap machine.
I am up to 6 hours on and 3 off.
Lyndsey, who is looking after me today, said that if i behaved she was going to leave me off for a little longer.
All the doctors are really stumped by my desats. They still think it might be something to do with my eating, but as I am putting on weight its not a problem.



One little problem that i am having at the moment is my poor little nosey.
Because i have to have the mask on so much, it is starting to push against my nose and make it sore.
Now if you look closely at the picture you might see a little bit of tape.
This has been put there to provide extra protection.
Mum is still convinced it is all a conspiracy by dad to make sure i dont develop the Hayes nose!!
And Uncle Ian, stop saying i look like Grandad Hayes.



As I said, it was a very quiet day today. Just mum and dad which was nice. I am sure that christmas day is going to be a scream though!! And tomorrow, I have Auntie Gillian coming to see me. Also Great great great Auntie Joan is coming with grandma and grandad. And i might get to see Grandad T and Uncle Ian too.
So until tomorrow i will wish you goodnight. Now i wonder if i can do another big poo (sorry about that one dad) before my mum and dad go!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya zoe! glad 2 c ur puttin on weight! ur lukin gd:P:D! love 2 all ya family!
wints
xxxx

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home