Friday, December 16, 2005

Hello everyone. Good to see you all again.
Now i'm afraid that tonights blog is goign to be a short one.
Unfortunately there are not a lot of photos of me, as my dad forgot to take the camera in earlier.



The doctors are still having a look at me in relation to the desats i keep having.
Now, tha main doctor came to have a look at me and he wonders if the problem has something to do with fluid retention.
What he suggests is that i have some medicine that helps me to get rid of some of this fluid. My desats have not been as bad or regular today as they were yesterday. So hopefully this little bit of treatment will help me. My oxygen in my box has been reduced slightly this afternoon to 30% which is still very good. So its just a bit of a waiting game at the moment.



Now visitors. Well gradma and grandad a came to see me tonight, and this afternoon i saw graham and vivien, who are auntie ellen's dad and step mum. They brought with them loads of christmas presents and most are for me. Mum and dad are furiously trying to get prepared for christmas with all the shopping and wrapping. Mum says dad has been getting up and wrapping presents at 6 in the morning.

I will be weighed again this sunday but do not worry if i have put on a little bit less weight than i had before. This can all be down to the fluids treatment i am having. And sadly my auntie anne and uncle graham (the welsh lady and the gooner) are not able to come up tomorrow. Uncle graham has a cold but i am sure it is just because arsenal are behind tottenham in the league and he doesn't want mum to laugh at him!!!

I am going to take the weekend off again, like last weekend. So unless anything really important crops up i will speak to you again on monday.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.s. I hope they do not mind me telling people but mum and dad's friends matt and nicola also had a baby this week. Nicola had to have a c-section, but Ryan is doing well and both mum and dad are really happy. See what i have started!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cor arnt you growing up!! It's Will & Charlotte here!
We just thought we would drop you a line to wish you and your parents a very merry christmas and a happy new year.
All the best and catch up with you and your parents soon.

4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home