Thursday, December 08, 2005



Hi everyone. As you can see I am still wearing my lovely clothes. And this time they have added a cardigan.



Now i am afraid that today has not been very interesting. I am still progressing with my feeds rather nicely. I am now up to 6.7mls every hour.



And, yucky subject i know but my movements down below are very good. I am regularly filling my nappy now, and my stomach ph has been down to 2 which is good because it shows I absorbing my food. All this means that there is no reason why i should not start putting weight on in the next few days.


Now i realise this does not make riveting reading, especially after the busy day i had yesterday. However its is good because the longer nothing strange happens the better things are.

So i will leave you today with some very special photographs that prove that kangaroos have hairy chests too!!!











So its a very good night from me and my dad.
And i will speak to you all tomorrow.
xxxxx

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Zoe you are so gorgeous. Hello mummy & daddy Ambler too & many congratulations on your beautiful daughter. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Lots of love,kisees & hugs Kath, Mark & Sam (an extra big hug from Sam) xxx
This website is addictive!

PS Zoe your daddy's chest is soooo hairy!!!!!

11:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there
It's lovely to see your progress, Zoe is doing well too!

She looks an absolute darling and it's wonderful that everything is going so well. I don't know the things females will do to get extra presents! Plus the things mummies do to avoid work!, Only joking

It's lovely to see the photo's and read the comments and really nice to know your'e all doing so well.

Hope to see you all soon. Alan xx

11:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh Dainey, surprised you had time to drop us a line given your hectic work life and secret identity as international wildlife animal kidnapper......

How are Badgie and Owl anyway?????


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i followed the link from scotland yards 'most wanted' and found your site - i think i recognise the strange bloke who is breast feeding the baby, is there a reward ?

9:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi zoe auntie Angela &Emily here glad to see your doing well,Emilys got something for you when we see you,give our love to your mum & dad.love the Kimberley gang xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6:44 pm  
Blogger Zoe said...

That has got to be uncle kimbo.
Dad tells me that thomas' team are doind very well this season. He asks if this means they have got a new assistant manager. That one last year was well dodgy!!!
Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10:38 pm  
Blogger Zoe said...

Hi auntie angela.
Hi emily.
The presents were all really fabulous. Thanks so much. Everyone has been so kind and it helps to know there are so many people out there rooting for me.
Hopefully it will not be too long before i can see you.
Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home