Tuesday, January 24, 2006

They are not boots Grandad!!!


they are socks!!! They are very special Scotland socks sent to me by Kim and Marty, some Kiwi friends of mum and dad.

Well, every baby has to have them. And they are not very nice i'll tell you. Today i had the first of my immunisation jabs. So up popped Donna the doctor with two big needles which she shoved in my legs.
I was very good and i didn't cry much. And i have not reacted badly to them. The nurses need to keep a little eye on my temperature, and to see if there is any reaction.

However a bit of a cuddle with Grandma helped out.

My feeds are still going really well. I am on 61mls with gaviscon every four hours, and this will probably go up tomorrow when i get weighed. I'm thinking 4lbs 10oz will be good. Mum is also providing milk from the breast and i am doing quite well. I feed for about 10 minutes and then have room for all my feeds.

What might happen in the next few days is that they decide to start me on demand feeding. This means they will cut down my feeds to me actually screaming for them, which should be nice for mum and dad!
Right, i'm off for a kip. Everybody is still very pleased with me and i am a little gem overnight.
So until tomorrow,
night night.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Miss so they are not boots! - but they still say Scotland on them. Enjoyed my short time with you Tuesday evening and I am really proud of your Dad - he is doing so well with you ( and your Mum too, of course, but she was at night school). Take care lovely.
Grandad T

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home