Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hello all.

Well its wednesday so its weigh in time. This morning i was measured at 4lbs 3 and a half oz. Now this might not seem a lot compared to how i have been doing, but i did have a big poo just before.

Now, I have not been at my best for the last 24 hours. I was a bit snuffly last night and i have been very tired all day. Dorothy thinks that i am just having one of those occasional dips, and i will probably be back to myself tomorrow. There are several reasons that i might be a bit down today. This morning I had an eye test, which wasn't very nice. Also it might be because i have come of the Domperidon.

However today was also bath day. And look who is doing it. Dad and mum both did very well with the bathing, supervised by Lindsay. I think that dad was wetter than i was in the end.

Another thing that i had today was a massage. Very relaxing!! This is Lindsay rubbing oil into my little nooks and crannies.

Well i am going to get some rest for today. As i say it has been long and tiring and i have done so much again. Think i will have a lazy one again tomorrow.
One thing though. I just want to say thank you to Kirsty for the postcard from Hathersage and i hope she is having a fabulous time.
So until then night night from NICU.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home