Monday, January 16, 2006

Welcome to Fat Fighters - in reverse!!!

Good evening everyone.

Well i was weighed yesterday and boy have i put on weight. Another 4oz(100g) and this takes me crashing through the 4lb mark. I now weigh 4lbs 1 and a half oz. So at this rate i should be 22stone by the time i come out.

So after quite a busy weekend with bathtime and visitors, today was quiet. However one good bit of news is this.

Spot whats missing.

Thats right, my sats monitor has gone. On Saturday they took my big heart monitor away and today Gail was so annoyed that my monitor was obviously not reading right she binned it. Now i am still on my small monitor that makes a massive alarm when i stop breathing so dont worry you oldies when you come to visit.
Everything is fine!

A lot of the time is taken up at the moment with trying to encourage me to breast feed more. The problem is that at the moment i am staying on the breast for about 15 minutes and then I'm still having all of my feeds.

Now dad can't help with the breast feeding so we just spend long times pulling faces at each other.

I think the grandparents are all coming tomorrow so it will be another busy afternoon. In the mean time i want to say a big 'have fun' to Kirsty who has gone away to Hathersage with school for a week. And also I can't wait for Emily's picture.

And that is all the news for today. I will speak to you tomorrow.
Night night from the NICU ward.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe it's Kirsty.

I'm back from Hathersage now and I did have a good time. Thankyou for the lovely picture of you. See you soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home