Thursday, January 12, 2006

Good evening to you all.
Hope that you enjoyed the lovely pictures.

Right, on to some news. Today i have had a few desats. Now this might be because that the nurses decided to stop me having gavison with my milk. This was helping to keep my food down, and i might be having desats because this has been stopped. They were also going to stop my caffeine but have decided to delay it on account of not wanting to make too many changes all at once.

Now this photograph of me is in mid change. What i think it does show is just how much bigger i am. Remember the early skinny pictures of me? Well i am now up to 53mls every four hours. Also i have started suckling too. I think i mentioned the technical way they work out my feed needs when i'm suckling i.e. i throw up! Well I haven't. After all, this is extra grub we are talking about. It is also the reason that i am becoming a porker!!

It also means that a lot more clothes are starting to fit me. The little vests are great because they are easy to tie, keep me warm and they are not pink(says dad). So by day i wear trousers, vests and cardigans and by night i change into sleepsuits and cardigans. And very stupid hats!! I mean look at this!

Part of my cares which i don't think you have experienced before is my nose. So here is a lovely photograph. What they have to do is get a roll of cotton wool, dip it in distilled water and shove it up my nostrel. As you might expect this is not my favourite experience!!!

However cuddles are. And i think you can see from the photogrphs recently i am certainly developing more facial expressions. But it is always nice to end on a smile. Either that or it is wind!
Now here is a scary thought. The little boy next door to me is called George. He is 34 weeks and 1 day today. He was born two weeks after me, and so was a bit more developed, even though we are the same age.
And he is going home tomorrow!!! He weighs 4lb 1oz(which i ill probably do on sunday at this rate). Scary thought hey mum and dad!!!
Until tomorrow,
night night.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.s. Happy birthday to Uncle Dave Jackson!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home