Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Lazy Day

Hi everyone.

Well after the few days i have had today has been quite lazy in comparison!
Everything is still progressing fine here. Now i know that yesterday i was happy to report that my sats monitor had gone. Well its back for a bit again.

The reason for this is that they have stopped another of my drugs. I was having Donperidone(not champagne!) to help me with keeping down my feeds. This was a bit like the Gaviscon i was having. Well they decided to stop it and so i need my monitor back on just to make sure the transition is ok.

This afternoon my grandparents came to visit. And this was cool as it was the first time that i had a cuddle with Grandad A. I know he looks a bit grumpy but that is quite normal with Amblers!!

Now mum is not coming back tonight as she is going to night school. She says it feels a bit weird but then it is like doing something normal again. And this means that i haev just dad to look after me tonight.

So tomorrow is goign to be quite a busy day again. Another bath with mum and dad doing the honours!!!
And of course i will be weighed. Both grandads have now taken to betting on my weight. I'm going for 4lb 4oz so we will have to see.
Anyway until tomorrow, sleep tight.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Zoe, thank you for your letter. Aren't you doing well with your weight! I have to say that you seem to have an extensive wardrobe, has Granny A been knitting? Uncle Graham kept listening for his phone to beep on Saturday as he was sure that Daddy would send a text following Arsenal scoring 7 goals, still it might still arrive! A little bit of news for you......Dan and Fee are putting their house on the market, moving to Worcester hopefully. We will be opening up the caravan in March and look forward to you coming there for a visit. Keep up the good work, might see you shortly as we have some time off from work, love from Aunt Annie and Uncle Graham xx

11:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so pleased to hear you didn't need the transfusion just now. You look perky, and full of thaughts. I have been to Skegness with David and Adam to fly a kite and blow the cobwebs away. It was a lovely afternoon on the beach. We hope to see you all soon I hope you are all lovely as ever lots of love isabel and David xxxxxx

9:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home