Monday, January 23, 2006

Porker!!!!

Hi and welcome to a new week here at NICU.

So, it has been a very busy weekend. First of all i had my usual sunday weigh in. And nobody got it right. I have put on a massive 4oz which makes me a whopping 4lbs 7 1/2oz. So i am now officially double my birth rate at 2.03kg.

Saturday was bath day again, and this time it was mum doing the honours. I am finally getting the hang of this water lark, and this time i only cried for a millisecond. Anyway mum was very gentle with me, a lot more than dad was last week!!

Now, the blood tests came back on saturday all clear, and i am producing bone marrow and red blood cells fine. So the doctors are pretty sure that it is me refluxing again. Well the gaviscon certainly seems to have done the trick. I have not had a desat since saturday morning.

In fact all the nurses who have had me say that i have been a little darling and have been no trouble at all. Mum and dad were told to take a well earned break on saturday afternoon. Mum went to bed and dad lay on the sofa watching football. And it certainly did them lots of good.

Yesterday i met some new frinds again. Rob and Charlotte came to see me. Unfortunately they couldn't bring their daughter Amy in but dad was pretty blown away by the difference between us.

So there you have it. All the news from the weekend. I just want to say a big 'Oh my gawd' to Lynne in America. Mum and dad said it was very nice to meet you, and i want to thank you for my message all the way from the U S of A.
Anyway, until tomorrow it's goodnight from NICU again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I think green suits you as well- but what are those boots!!!
Love Grandad T

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home