Friday, January 27, 2006

Technical Difficulties Again!!!

Sorry about this again.


We are having some difficulties with the computer/camera scenario so here is a nice photo of me and mum that was taken yesterday.

I have had another good day. The demand breast feeding is going very well and lasy night i was cup fed when mum was not here. I am no longer having gaviscon and i am managing fine with it. No desats or reflux problems.

Also today i had my 6-8 week check up and the doctors were very pleased with me. No problems at all. Another thing i had today was a hearing test. This is normal with babies and i came through with no problems at all. I will publish the photo when i can get it sorted. It is abit like the Sir Cliff/Wired for Sound Video - without the roller skates.

So its just a case now of sitting back and waiting until i am good to come home.
So that is what i am going to do now.


And here looks a comfy spot.

I will speak again on monday and let you know how i went on over the weekend.
Till Monday,
night night.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's such wonderful news to hear you will be leaving the hospital soon. You are looking beautiful the three of you. I am hopefully going to get on the phone tonight to speak with your Mummy. (about time I did) I hope all has been great this weekend lots of love isabel and David xxxxxx

6:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home