Saturday, December 03, 2005



Good evening everyone it's me again.

As you can see i have not done a great deal since you last saw me.

Look at my right hand now. It's really getting better now and the midwife thinks that it is bruising instead of anything too serious.

Now here is another very special friend I want you all to meet.

It's monkey. He's come to make sure that everyone is taking good care of me.

Now I realise that this picture is likely to cause some distress for people like Uncle Dave and Uncle Stuart. And especially Uncle Kimbo!

Yes he is wearing a scotland rugby shirt.

Don't worry though because hey presto....

Is that better for you? This is cool because I can wear this for things like football, rugby, cricket etc. and the other one I can wear for the curling world championships! (Don't tell dad though).

By the way Uncle Rory, Dad says hard luck today. Actually what he said was ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Here is me getting my latest feed. Would you look at the size of that syringe! Well that's because in the last hour they have put my food up to 3 and half ml. This is brilliant because they have reduced my glucose. If things carry on like this they hope to get me up to just milk soon.

Well its been a very long day for me. so much has happened in my short life already. Thank you to everyone who has shown so much love and care for me. It really helps me and mum and dad.

Time for a quick cuddle with mum and dad, and then a little kiss from mum...

aah, thats really nice!

And one from dad.

Ouch, that's really scratchy. Now I thought I told you to get a shave!! And I didn't know you wore bins!

And it's off to sleep again for me. Night night everyone and see you all tomorrow.

And dad, it doesn't matter how many times you stick your finger in my face, I'm not opening my eyes yet!!!

xxxxx

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello world! just thought i'd try out this bedside internet lark... it's a bit slow and i feel like my typing is not quite up to my usual high standard. IT kit in Zoe's ward is far superior obviously. Getting my pass out of here soon so looking forward to having meals at normal times again! Will be in touch with everyone as soon as we can. Thanks for all of the messages of support. We are all so lucky to have so many people who care about us. Will go before I blub... Susan xx

1:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi zoe, this is sue. give your mum and dad a huge cuddle from me. sorry uncle stuart can't send you a message but he has a steaming hangover and is in bed.
You look to me like you are getting stronger every day. your pictures are very good your daddy is very clever.
love to you all. sue xx

2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi zoe,I am Rosie,Lindsays friend.I have seen your pictures,they are nice.Sorry uncle stuart can not speak to you.My dog would like to speak to you if she could.I am sure you would like her.You look like you are getting better bit by bit.Your doing great.
luv Rosie Ortonxxxxx.

3:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just got out of bed to see the fa cup draw Zoe.Supper Stags have drawn Newcastle it looks like you are doing well and your pictures are great don't let your dad of to lightly give him hell for me hope mum is doing good we hope to see you when you are feeling up to it.Look after your mum and dad and ceep doing well lots of love uncle Stu P.S well soon have you down at the supper Stags so you can see a proper team play.XXX

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home