Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hi everyone

Well here we are again. I have had another very good night and have been off my cpap for quite a lot of the day again. They put me back on it for a couple of hours every now and then just to help but for the most i am just in the box and a lot of the time i am on only 24% oxygen.

Now here is a picture of Uncle Steve and Auntie Jo. They came all the way up from Wolverhampton, despite the snow, just to see me. And hasn't it snowed. I feel really sorry for Kate who is helping to look after me tonight. She is seriously looking at sleeping the night here with me. My dad has offered her a bed but she will have to share - with Frodo!

Now, part of the reson for my desats is my eating. Yesterday Emily noticed that my stomach was looking very fat. Dad said it wasn't quite as fat as Uncle Kimbo's but it was still pretty big for a young one. The doctors came and had a look but they were not concerned. They think it is just wind. Now wind is something that Uncle Kimbo does know about!!
So now after my feeds I have to be winded. Mum and dad both watched the nurses wind me and now they do it to me too.

So here is a picture of my mum taking very special care of me
















And here is my dad looking like he is strangling me!!!!

















Its quite a sad day because Uncle Ian is going back to Southampton tomorrow. He says he will back up in a few weeks on the train to come and see me again, and he expects cuddles next time. Until then here is a nice picture of him saying goodbye.

Right I'm off for the night and going to give mum and dad a chance to get home. Take care everyone driving, especially Uncle Ian, and take care in Prague Uncle Steve and Auntie Jo. Uncel Steve is definatley going by the way (in house joke only they will get). Tomorrow is weigh day and we are hoping for above 3lbs so wish me luck and remember
Don't have nightmares!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe. Couldn't help noticing that your Dad has tried to show your size by putting a photo of his Christmas present watch against you. Now all of us who have seen it know it is nearly the size of Big Ben. Never the less we are waging on a weight of 3lbs + today. We are sure you can make it. Love. Grandad T

9:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe, Susan and Roger,
Its fee and dan here, on anne's computer just wanted to say a proper hello to you! We have been thinking of you and cant wait to meet Zoe, she really is gorgeous. We hope you are both looking after yourselves, you must be exhausted, and that you managed to have a happy 1st christmas with Zoe. Look forward to seeing you all soon and spoiling her rotten!
lots of love dan and fee xx

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home