Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Boxing Day Everyone!!!

Now, my dad has said that i have to sing this for uncle Rory and Ben.
'Hark now hear,
United sing,
the Wednesday ran away.
And we will fight for ever more,
because of Boxing Day'

Now i'm not really sure what Boxing Day is (I'm sure Uncle Ian can enlighten us all) apart from an excuse to have another day partying, and for lots of sad stags fans to go all the way to Northampton and back for a depressing football match.
And grandad T, Dad wants to know if you want your fine now or later for Murphy!
Right enough of the football!!!

Look at all this lot. Thank you so much for all the fabulous presents that i received. As you can see the dining room has been taken over. I hope Santa brought everybody what they wanted, I know of three little girls who are really happy because dad is taking them to see the Sugababes. And one big boy!!
Unfortunately Uncle Stuart, I did not get a Scalextric for Christmas. However dad does have one up in the loft from when he was a little boy (about five years ago) and he says you can come round and play on it whenever you want.


The good news is that i was taken off my cpap at 3 o'clock Christmas Day and i stayed off it right up until 9 o'clock tonight. Also the nurses think that part of the problems is that i'm really hungry and i start to desat then. So they have increased my feeds but are giving them to me every 2 and a half hours now. This gives me more time to sleep in between meals. A bit like grandad Ambler.
They are going to try and keep me off as much as possible, but they do not want me to get to tired. That is why i have gone back on it for a few hours.


However i have certainly had less desats over the psat few days which is good. I am now 26 days which is fabulous and the doctors will all relax a bit more when i reach 28 days.
Any way, Auntie Jo and Uncle Steve are coming up tomorrow from the strange place of Wolverhampton. And unfortunately tomorrow will be the last time i see uncle Ian for a few weeks as he has to go back to Southampton tomorrow.
So until tomorrow, have a peaceful night.
Love
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home