Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hello.

Well here I am again. And look at me!!
I'm wearing big persons clothing. Well big person if you are 3 pounds in weight.
This natty little number was bought for me by grandma and grandad for christmas.
Yes I know it still looks a little big.




I have now been off my cpap since boxing day, which is brilliant. I still continue to have the odd dip, but i am bringing myself round most of the time. Now the blue cable that you can see attached is a new one. This goes to a machine which monitors my breathing. If i don't take a breath for 20 seconds, alarms sound, bells ring, lights go off and Grandad T jumps a mile!!
The other big news is that my nurse Gail put me in 21% oxygen (air) today and i was ok. I only blipped a couple of times. All this goes to prove that i am getting stronger daily. My feeds have been put up again. I am know having 34mls!! But they have spaced out my feeds now so i am only having them every 3 hours. This is all like getting into a proper baby routine.

Anyway, here is a photo of mum and grandad when he wasn't worrying about alarms. As you can see he looks very relaxed and proud to have such a lovely grandaughter.

And here are mum and dad. Every now and then mum insists on having a group photo. Everyone who has met mum recently has commented on how well she is doing. As she regularly points out to dad (usually when something needs doing) she has had major surgery recently. And everyone who has met dad has generally pointed out he looks knackered!!! Dad at least is going to have a few hours off tomorrow beating Uncle Kimbo and Uncle Stuart at golf.

Right it is time to leave you all again I'm afraid.
I'll be back tomorrow with my normal update and then I will be taking a break for the weekend. However, if I manage to stay awake i might just post something special for the new year on sunday.
Night night
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home