Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hello world.


I Hope that the snow was not too bad for everyone.
Mum has asked me to put this picture in just so you know what it was like round the reservoir. I'm sure this not very interesting to you all because youa ll know what snow looks like.

However, as dad says, never argue with mum (unless you are right!!)


Okay so it was weigh day again. What are your guesses (uncle Kimbo, Wint and Stuart cant play as they already know). Well my dad got it spot on again so mum says that he is a wizard.
I know weigh 3 pounds and one and a half ounces!! That means that i am now one and a half times my birth weight.










Also I am 28 days so the doctors are really happy with me.
I am staying off my cpap pretty much for most of the time now. Occasionally i might need a quick snort but there are no plans yet.











So that is all my news really for today. I want to say a big hello to Auntie Dan and Auntie Fi (hope that was right) who are tuning in on Auntie Babs computer. Also a big hello to Uncle Sneag who is lounging around in some Mexican resort topping up his tan. Dad says he probably has a notted handkerchief over his head!! He'll be back on Saturday and i can't wait to show off to him about how big i have grown.






Okay so ia moff for another day. Its very tiring growing big and dad keeps shining the camera in my face.
Until tomorrow,
bye from Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home