Friday, December 30, 2005

Evening all.

Well here it is. The last Blog of 2005!!
I have no doubts that lots of you will be letting your hair down tomorrow night. Except Uncle Sneag!!!!

I thought i would just put a few photoson tonight just to show you all how i am doing. There has not been much change in my condition from yesterday. Which is good as it means that i have been off the cpap since Boxing Day, and i am virtually in air now.

All i all i am doing very well, and next month will just continue to see me grow and put on weight. And become a lot stronger. However there is still a long way to go for mum and dad before they can take me home.

I just want to say a big thank you again to everyone who has shown interest in my site, who have posted nice comments, and even Uncle Kimbo's horrible ones about my dad (2 rounds of golf yesterday, Uncle Kimbo lost them both). Uncle Kimbo was saying that his daughter had had a doll for christmas which was just about the same size as me.

Any way i hope you all have a very peaceful new year and don't get into too much trouble. And yes that does mean you Uncle Wint.
Night night
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home