Sunday, July 16, 2006

I've done it!

As regular readers of this column will know I have, for several weeks now, been getting very close to rolling over. This would be very good as it is the pre-cursor to me being up and off and crawling about (watch out dog!). Up to now it has taken my dad giving me a push with his foot. However, last night....
..I did it.
And there was nobody there to see it, apart from the previously mentioned mutt.











This photograph was taken moments after through the kitchen window (the mutt had got bored at this point and gone).
As you can see from this photograph (which dad says he had no idea about and thank you very much mum!) everyone was dead impressed.
NOT!!
There is no pleasing some people.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home