Monday, June 19, 2006

An apology...

......to Auntie Annie.
I realise it was very cruel and nasty of me to put that photograph of you having 12 desserts on my blog site. I apologise unreservedly and i must point out this has nothing at all to do with the prospect of no christmas presents. I have included here a photograph of me also tucking into many layers of cream, fruit and chocolate as punishment so people can have a giggle at me too. Dad has also told me off which i took a lot of notice of!!!
Anyway Babs i am very,very,very sorry!!!

Kissy, kissy
Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe, as you are such a special little girl I would have bought you a present at Christmas anyway! I had a sneaky suspicion that your Dad was responsible but rest assured he will get his come uppance! However on the subject of puddings I am delighted to see you following my lead, see you soon
Aunt Annie xx

5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home