Monday, June 26, 2006

Remember this?

This is the photograph that was taken of me on Christmas Day.
At that time the dog was nearly as big as me. I only weighed 2lbs 15oz.

Well here is another photograph of me with that little dog.

This was taken last week and it just shows how much i have grown in the last 6 months. I now weigh a whopping 14lbs and half an ounce. For those of you working in old money that makes me 1 stone. Woohoo! At this rate it will not be long until i catch Lindsay up!!!

Lots of love
Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zoe honey, tell Dad that 14lb 1/2oz and 1 stone are all old money. You are 6.36kg in new money. Goodness, Uncle Ian will be worrying already about the educational standards in the Ambler household!

Love you kiddo,

Mumxxx

8:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home