Wednesday, July 05, 2006

If at first you don't succeed....

...try a cute face for Grandma.

No? Oh dear. Dad has been threatening me (anyone want to report him to Childline please feel free) and he says its about time i got off my bum. Literally.
So we had better give it a go!
Ok, a quick shove from dad and we are on our belly.
Now, push up with the arms.
Ok this is trickier than i thought. The problem is that my belly sticks out further than my arms do, and if get one stuck under me i look like a turtle with his legs withdrawn.
Ok, scratch that idea for now. Lets just concentrate on my book. Now what do i need? There is definately something missing. It's a scary book. I don't know what's going to happen to Dillon Donkey.
Grandad - hold my hand if you please!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home