Friday, June 09, 2006

So this horse walks into a bar...

and the barman says 'why the long face?'

No i know it's not funny but it leads me very nicely into this selection.

Here i am sat on grandad T's knee at the pub, and i'm having a pretty good time. Ok, so i am not getting any of the food that is on the table. But i can probably nick a bit of grandad's ice cream. And grandad and grandma Ambler are here, and so is Bill & Betty. And everyone is paying me so much attention.

So as the barman, you may ask why the look of pure horror on my face. Well the reason is that from where i am sitting, I can see what you can't!






So quickly under the table with the camera and.......

Now Grandad. You know what Uncle Ian told you about wearing shorts in public. They are to be restricted solely to the golf course and southern Spain!!!!!

Z
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Zoe. As I had come direct from the golf course I would hope I would be let off this time. I suppose it was a good job I hadn't got a skirt on.

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home