Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm a big girl now.....

.......and big girls get to sit up when they have their dinner!!!

Ok so i am still a bit tiny. But dad went to town and bought me a nifty insert and hey presto - I can fit in my high chair.

As these following photographs will show, it certainly makes meal times more of a laugh.

The other new trick i have started doing is blowing bubbles. Mum thinks it was something to do with dad but i discovered it all by myself. It is particularly effective when you have a mouth full of porridge or yogurt.

Dad and i have mostly been watching the world cup this past week. Fortunately there are no photographs of me in the england strip that Uncle Kimbo bought me. Dad was so distressed by the prospect that he had to take mum away for a weekend. Now this meant that i had to have somewhere to stay.

So whilst they were having a rest in Keswick, i went and stayed the night with Auntie Ellen. As you can see they really look like they were missing me!!

Top hotel i must say. Unlike at home, you get breakfast and then you get to go back to bed with somone to snuggle up to.

However this does mean that now nobody is safe. Mum and dad can leave me overnight anywhere now so all you potentials watch out!!

Lots of love,
Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home