Wednesday, June 07, 2006

But it's not hard to fall...


when you float like a canonball!!

Well that is what happens when you weigh 13lbs 4 and 1/2oz. How big am i? I am also 60cm long which for you in old money is 2ft.

Anyway - floating. As you can see i am all ready for going out and i look pretty natty in my hat. And the reason for the big smile on my face?











Well that is because we are going here.

This is Water Meadows, Mansfield's ultra clean and respectable swimming baths.

And today i went for my first swim. Mum was off so she came with me and dad (i think dad's experiences at Mansfield Baby Clinic have left him feeling the need for a chaperone).





Now unfortunately i cannot show you any pictures of me in the pool. However here are a couple of me in my snazzy bathing suite.











Anyone who has seen me in the bath can imagine what happened. I was arms and legs all over the place. Dad kept a good firm hold of me so i didn't go too mad. It was great fun though and now that mum has been with me i am going to make dad take me every week.

And yes i did get my face dunked, and no it wasn't fun, but no i didn't cry!
And it wasn't even dad.

SHAME ON YOU MUM!!!!

Lots of love
Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home