Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon

Hi everyone.

As the rain continues to pour down on this lovely summer day, I thought i would put a couple of photos on just to remind everyone what that big bright light in the sky looks like.

Hard to believe it was only a couple of weeks ago.

As you can see my trusty companion is alert and ready to leap to my defence should he be called on.

Dad was busy painting anything in the garden that was made of wood. He has had his instructions about the place looking nice for June and to be honest he would have got everything done had the weather not gone bad. Still its good for the lawn.

Well I can't sit around here gabbing all day. I have important things to do. Like eat and sleep and eat and sleep.

See you all soon

Love Zoe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Just the kind of weekend I am planning.

Eating and sleeping.

Don't you just love half term.

See you on Thursday, Zoe!

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home