Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mmmmmm....

........Rusks!!!

Now i am on solids i though i would just stick a few photos on to show what all you expectant parents out there have to look forward to.


I am having at least a pint of milk a day now. But also i get breakfast, lunch and tea.



Breakfast consists of porridge or fruity cereal. At lunch time I normally have a rusk. And then in the evening for dinner i have some pea, carrot and potato mix thing that dad made, rounded off by banana in milk (yes dad does nearly barf every time but at least it show he loves me), apple crumble or chocolate pud.


And it is certainly helping me to grow. I put twelve ounces on in the last two weeks which has taken me up to just under 12 pounds.

Right off for some more nosh.

Speak soon.
Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home