Tuesday, April 18, 2006

All bound for morning town...

many miles away.


Who's a clever little thing then.

We actually its me!! And the reason??

Well for the past two weeks i have been sleeping in my own room. Mum and dad started slowly at first a put me in about 11 at night in my carry cot.

Any way that went really well so they quickly moved me into the cot. The first night i woke at three and then would not go back to sleep for a couple of hours until dad fed me.

However the next night he put his foot down and refused to give me any milk in the middle of the night. Any way it worked.

Two weeks later and i am now sleeping through the night.
I usually have a feed about 9 o'clock and then i will go to bed. And last night i went to sleep at 6.30 at grandma's, dad woke me at 10 for some food and then sent me to bed.


Now this is really good as on Monday mum goes back to work. She is feeling a bit emotional about it but the good thing is that with me sleeping, she has no worries about me in the night.

Ans she certainly is glowing don't you think.














What this does mean of course is that i am going to be left at home in the tendercare of dad!!!!

Fortunately i have an escape route as Auntie Ellen does not live far away and she says i can come and stop whenever i want to.













Lots of love,
Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home