Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pressie Time

Well here we are on my birthday and I'm starting on the presents. Only a few as I have a lot of very important people coming later and i have loads coming from them (I hope).
Now this one is from mum and dad. It feels very familiar but i'm not sure what it is.

Get rid of this paper. Although i have to tell you that it is quite tasty!!

And inside we have.....

.....a sky+ remote control!!!

Now if i am lucky this means that dad has got me sky multiroom for my bedroom. if not it means dad is fed up with me eating his sky remote and has got me one of my own.

And it is the second thing. Never mind! I'm pretty sure that this does not work either. Iv'e been pointing it at the telly and nothing happens!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home