Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Proper Food

Hi everyone.
Sorry that I have not been on line for a while. We've been having internet problems at home that have caused a temporary halt. However here we are back and look - it's only November. That means that in a few weeks i will be 1. Unbelieveable really.


Now that i am a big girl though, I have started to have meals with the parents. So this is me tucking into my first proper spag bol.



As you can see i still manage to get it everywhere. I have not quite perfected the spag bol slurp like dad.


Now i have tried Chilli at Aunty Ellen's, Plaice at Grandma's and Dad even got me a cuzza. And i love it all. in fact I just love food full stop. Bit like Dad really.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you checking that we were paying attention? I'm sure that the
October entry started with the same picture as November.
You are still gorgeous even if you are covered with spag bol. Have you been given haggis yet?

5:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw..ur s cute ur so cute <3 love linz..your not having any of MY pasta though u little monster

6:35 pm  
Blogger Zoe said...

Not any more.
Witht he simple power of edit tool i can get rid of that photo and replace it with this one.
So know i look really clever and you look foolish.
And no we have not had amy haggis yet but i don't think it will be long!
xxxxxxx

8:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home