Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bring on the good stuff!

Last night, mum found something strange in my mouth.
Now i have been having usual teething problems for a while now. You know what i mean - buckets of spit dribbling down my chin, people shoving fingers in to my mouth to gnaw at.
Any way yesterdat i had a really good chew on grandma's finger, nearly down to the bone!
Later mum came home and gave me my dinner and then i had a chew on hers. And it hurt her because something sharp was there.
Thats right, i have my first tooth sticking through. Now, dad has had great trouble trying to get a photo as unlike mum i can't keep my gob open!
So a whole new world is about to open up - chilli, curry, marmite on toast.
I can't wait!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe made me laugh at your last part.Yep to u bring on the good food.By the way our food is georgous.



from Rosie

4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home