Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyh!

Happy Birthday to me!
Well it's pretty amazing isn't it? I have been doing this blog for a year now which makes me the ripe old age of ONE!
I certainly have been coming on a lot in the last couple of months. Just look at all that hair on my head. In fact i have so much now thta it is difficult to see my birthmark. Actually that is really going down. It is very nearlly flat to my skin and its going a lot paler. The doc says that it will still be a couple of years before its gone but with all this hairt who cares!
Now I'm not crawling yet but i do have very good balance and hardly ever fall over when i'm sat now. And i have started climbing things which makes everyone more sure that i'm not goign to bother with that crawling thing and just go straight to walking.
Well i had better leave you now and wee what Mum and Dad have got me!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home