Monday, April 10, 2006

Howo Uncle Ian

Hi Everyone.
Well its nearly Easter which meant that Uncle Ian came up form Southampton to see me.

Technically he came to spend some time with Grandad and to see mum and dad too, but we all know who he really came to see.





















Anyway, i bought Uncel Ian a lovely Thorntons Easter egg with his name on it.
And Uncle Ian bought me............





















Squat!!!!
Really though it was really nice to see him again as the last time he saw me i was very little.
And now i am a whopping 8lbs 11oz. And the way that i have been going recently i should be over the 9lb mark on Thursday.

So all is going really well. I'm just off now to make a note of this in my diary (Easter 2006 - no egg from Uncle Ian. File alongside no christmas card from mum and dad)

Bye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s. Howo is the daft noise that Uncle Ian kept on shouting at me last night whilst he was baby sitting with grandad, as in 'Howo little Zoe'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home