Thursday, March 16, 2006

Some very special people....

.....who waited very patiently before they were allowed to come and see me.



This is Natasha Leigh. I look very small with her because she is nearly 14!!! and taller than her Mum....and all manner of grandparents!!!!

This is Kirsty Louise who is looking a bit rock chick on this photo!!

...whereas with Lindsay Marie, I look massive as she is still a bit of a tiddler herself!! For anyone who hasn't seen a picture of Lindsay for a while, do not adjust your sets, this is her real hair. She had it dyed on a wash in, wash out basis for her role as Wednesday Adams at a Halloween party....and it didn't wash out!!!

This is Millie Ambler - my Uncle Keith and Auntie Gillian's 'baby' girl!! She was so excited about seeing me and having a hold but the first time at Grandma's, she was too shy and copped out! This is at a mutual birthday party and she was brave enough to have a cuddle then.

More friends - Rosie Orton, maker of excellent pom poms!

Katie Wint (shame about her Dad really), who wouldn't look at Dad when he took the photo - teenagers eh??

Thomas Kimberley - to prove that boys like babies too - although big brother Nick wasn't keen!

and last but certainly not least, Emily Kimberley. Now I know it looks like Emily might be dropping me here, but it was an action shot I think and it you can see me thrashing my arms around - poor Emily got me when I was just revving up for telling everyone that I was hungry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home