Thursday, March 16, 2006

Daytrips, nights away and meeting Darren Gough!!

Since I have been home, Mum and Dad have been taking me all manner of places!! I think they got a bit bored with the whole hospital thing and are now keen to make up for lost time.
They even took me close to the Welsh border....to see a Welsh person. We don't appear to have any photos of her however or her Arsenal supporting hubby - Auntie Annie, please email your photos to Dad!
However, this is Nathan, her youngest son looking very confident with me....
...and so soon after his triumph in Strictly Come Dancing!!



And this is me with Dan and Fee, Annie's eldest son and daughter-in-law. Ahh, very parental guys, you need to watch Fee's maternal instinct Dan!!

Good Luck to Dan and Nathan for the Paris marathon - hope the training is going well and Nathan's injury recovers in time.

And this is me on a trip to sunny West Yorkshire to see my Great Auntie Joan - she of lots of knitting and dress making - you can see my Grandma hiding behind her!!
We had a lovely day there and we even went to Ikea on the way - Mum's idea of course!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like buses. None for a month and then five in a day. Never mind though - worth waiting for.
It could have been a Kestrel in plain clothes.
Grandad T

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home