Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Down with Sheep again




It has been a while since i did the blog.


I am really sorry. There is so much that i have not shown you.


I now have got eight teeth which are causing me some grief i will tell you. Luckily we are keeping Boots in business in teething powders.


My hair is growing at an alarming rate, unlike my dads which is rapidly decreasing. Also mine is blonde which dad says just adds weight to his theory. I don't know what that means but i will let you work it out!!


I am a lot more active these days which means i am burning more energy. The good thing is that i am still a little piggy so i get lots of fuel for my activities. I am up over 21lbs now and well on the way to catching up.


My words now include no, Frodo, dad, sit down, NO, cup of tea, mummy, tash,kiki and anything else people say to me!!

And finally as Grandad T says, I'm becoming a little cheeky thing, although looking at this you wouldn't think butter would melt in my mouth.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all know not 2 fall for tht look though...

xxx linz xxx

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home