Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to you!

As well as it being grandma and grumpdad's wedding anniversary, 5th March is also special because it is my cousin Millie's birthday.
And this year she had a big party with lots of frinds that i was asked to. Now it was a Princess themed party, so there were lots of pretty dresses, mostly pink. Those of you who know me really well will realise pink and frilly dresses are not my thing.

However Grandma made me this really pretty party dress. Dad wanted me to go in stripy socks and take Jess so i could be Alice (except Jessie never grins) but mum would not let him.



Anyway there was a magician and face painting and we played party games.


All the little girls got their faces painted and mum did not want me to miss out so i got my face painted like a cat.


Finally it was time to sing happy birthday to Millie and to have some cake.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May i just say you make a very cute cat...almost better than jess !

xxx Linz xxx

6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home