Sunday, August 27, 2006

Delaney had a donkey...

...and now so do I.
This is Eric everyone and he was a present from Auntie Annie (Welsh) and Uncle Graham (Gooner - was he not happy saturday night!)
Eric comes from the donkey sanctuary down near their caravan in Devon and he is a Christmas/Birthday present. Now i know i'm not supposed to have presents early but a) they live a long way away b) my birthday and christams are within 25 days of each other so not good on the present front and c) i don't care he's my donkey and i love him!
Another part of my present is that i actually sponsor the real eric now who my donkey is based on.
Dad is particularly happy as he belives this now gets him out of riding lessons when i became a precocious spoilt teenager - yeah right dad! Froso is not so happy as he has seen the way i grab Eric's ears!
So thank you to you both for the lovely present. i will have to get mum and dad to take me down now to meet him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home